₦1,000 (Offline PC/Desktop Software)
Gives prospective students the opportunity to start their graphic design careers.
- A basic knowledge of how to work on the internet is required.
- In addition, the student needs to know how to download and install a software package from the web.
- A student also needs to understand the basic software commands such as "File", "Save", "Export" which is typically found on most software menus.
- The student should also understand how to "drag and drop" files from one program to another.
This course has been designed for the average user who often needs some graphic design done, but just does not have the time to spend on mastering graphic design software.
The highlights of this course are:
- Learning how to produce professional looking graphics
- Being able to create those graphics with a very average skillset
- Using free software and resources
The student will learn where and how to source and keep their resources together.
Where to find resources, and how to keep them together in an orderly way using a free online resource.
Students are then given a list of resources where they can find free graphics for their projects.
Using a free graphics editor, students are then taught how to create simple transparent backgrounds.
Finally, students are shown how to use a free online resource tool to create stunning graphics in a very easy way.
- Any average or beginner user with limited skillset who needs to create graphics easily
- Anybody who from time to time needs to create graphics of some sort such as a logo, a Facebook page header, a banner, a business card or similar.
- If you have intermediate or advanced skills in graphic design this course is not for you.
|Introduction to Computer.|